Thursday, October 14, 2010

Owl always love you!



Ok, still crazy around here, but here's a new file for you all. I created this for a baby album I'm working on and the  parents to be are doing an owl themed nursery. It's layered for scal2 if you need a scal1 version, please email me! Hope you like it. I've a few more things I've been working on, so hopefully I'll post some more later this week. You'll have to see the gorgeous shadow box that I made. I was inspired by Penny Duncan at Penny Duncan Creations.  I made it for my mom's 55th birthday this weekend. I love it and I know she will too! (pics to come) Thanks Penny!! As always, the dl password is iagreeto. Have a great day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Oct. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us less than talented people. Your files are great.

    ReplyDelete