Thursday, May 27, 2010

The fabulous work of Zoe


So I came across this blog today, Make It Crafty and boy is it amazing! I have to admit I'm a papercrafter at heart, but I am so dying to jump feet first into this Copic coloring as I've always loved to color LOL! But alas, I cannot afford (at this moment in time) to purchase a set of these amazing pens. Now back to the real reason for this post!...You have to check out Zoe's fantastic work with these pens. She is amazing, her shading is out of this world! She also has some blog candy up for grabs until May 31st that just happens to have a set of copics *sigh* (keeping my fingers crossed!) So go check it out and enter for yourself. Also, you have to see her amazing carousel. Can you say genious? Anywho, click on the pic for a link to her blog and enjoy the eye candy!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for entering my candy and for the lovely comments about my work.
    I am now going through and putting together the list of entrants who qualify. Check back in a few days to see if you have won. Good Luck!

    Hugs, Zoe xxoo

    ReplyDelete