Saturday, October 3, 2009

Give Thanks Word Book


Ok, so I'm trying something new. I created a word book titled "Give Thanks" for my family's Thanksgiving get together. It took me days to get it just right and I think it's beautiful! MOO of course! Anyways I have listed the svg file on etsy if anyone is interested. I ususally like to share my files, but thought since I worked so very hard on this one, that I would list it for sale...I guess I'll see what happens! Anyways, if you are intereted, click on the photo and it will take you to my etsy listing. Even if you don't want to purchase it, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of it!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. It is awesome! Great job!! good luck with the sale. Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your book came out great! I can see why it took so long to make.

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you word book I always make somekind of book for thanks giving for our family that comes to visit well the last 4 yrs and have them write in it and put their picture for that year in it but right now with 2 of my little ones with swine flu..eekk and 22 people comming I think im gonna cheat and by yours you have already put soo much love and time into!! my question is are you also thinking about selling your twilight book??? If so ill just buy them both!! great job on both of them!!
    lesliefolks

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice article..
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete